Terms & Conditions
The responsibilities and liabilities of Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited as the tour operator are limited. Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited acts only as an agent for the passengers in all matters relating to travel arrangements and for the various companies over the lines of which tickets are available and the tours operate. i.e., airlines tickets, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with their tour.
- We assume no responsibility for any delay, change in schedules, losses, injuries and damages to, or with respect to any person(s) or property(ies) however caused or arising in connection with the services of any train(s), vehicle(s), carrier(s), aircraft, motor or other conveyances or hotel which may be used, whether wholly or in part in the performance of its duty to the passengers.
- We also bear no liability whatsoever for acts of governments or other authorities, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents.
- Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check-out times and baggage handling.
- Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited, in the event of flight delay or miss connection, takes no responsibility of any additional costs due to delay or miss connection of confirmed flights, baggage loss or delay or transit layover hotel accommodations. It is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed.
- Customers are reminded that they remain responsible for any insurance they feel necessary to enter into e.g. health care, travel, and loss of goods, unless agreed by us.
- If pilgrim’s application for the Hajj or Umrah Visa is rejected due to personal circumstances, then such pilgrim will be held responsible for all financial or consequential loss.
- As Pilgrims you are required to respect the privacy of others at all times, especially in the holy cities, by lowering your voices, avoiding arguments and not causing disorder whether in the group or within your rooms or in reception areas.
- Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delay of luggage but will offer its full support and all necessary and required assistance to see to the recovery of such lost luggage Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited will not be financially responsible for the replacement of such luggage nor will it be responsible for the missing luggage paperwork and for the picking up and delivering of your luggages.
- Each pilgrim will be responsible for his/her health expenses, incurred from any illness and or any consequences that may arise therefrom, unless assumed by Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited.
- All activities during Hajj / Umrah i.e. Ziyaarat, pelting the Jamaraats, etc will be conducted and performed group, therefore kindly co-operate by not wandering off on your own or by forming your own personal group.
- Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited use the hotel grading (e.g. 4 or 5 Star) as approved by the Saudi authorities. These may not exactly correspond to those used in Europe.
- Anything not included within the standard package offer, will need to be paid for separately. If you have any special or specific requirements you must inform us at the time of booking, or we may not be able to arrange the required facilities.
- No documents will be posted out to applicants due to danger of loss and delay. If you insist on posting documents, any consequential loss/delay is your responsibility.
- It is your duty to ensure that Al-Abrar Travels & Tours Limited have the relevant documents.
- RESERVATION / DEPOSITS: Reservations should be made with a N400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Naira) deposit to ensure passenger booking. Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be received in writing 8 weeks prior to departure date. Passenger’s deposit will be refunded, minus N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) administration fee. In addition to above additional penalties and/or charges imposed by hotel/airline/bus companies together with services or hotel space may be imposed.